Thread: Spirit Realm

regu_
posted on
18:44 on 18 September

The series "Spirit Realm" has two issues:

• (Nearly) all releases are listed twice (With different translators, but linking to the same site; Alyshu is part of wuxiaworld)
  • The last chapter-numbers are crippled because they contain "-" in the title (real: 475-477 --> mistake: 475477)
fake-name
posted on
03:27 on 19 September

(Nearly) all releases are listed twice (With different translators, but linking to the same site; Alyshu is part of wuxiaworld)

I think this is a historical artifact of the fact that at one point, Alyshu had their own site. Anyways, I merged the two groups.

The release-deduplicator should come along and clear out the duplicate releases from the same group in a little while.

The last chapter-numbers are crippled because they contain "-" in the title (real: 475-477 --> mistake: 475477)

I'm actually not too sure what happened here. The feed name parser system is supposed to treat hyphenated chapters as {chapter}-{part}, because that was the least annoying option I could come up with (there are groups that use a dash to separate chapter and part, because they're crazy).

In any event, I deleted the garbage releases, and I'll poke about in the parsing system to see if I can see what happened.

Thanks for letting me know!

regu_
posted on
17:41 on 19 September

Sure thing!

Same thing happened with this one:

<https://www.wlnupdates.com/series-id/1066/ni-tian-xie-shen>
fake-name
posted on
09:35 on 20 September

Deleted.

Thanks!